Applications together with the documents listed below are accepted:
in electronic form, i.e. a scan of the documents, saved in pdf format. each file labelled with a name depending on what it contains, e.g. first_name_application; first_name_diploma; first_name_diploma_translation, etc. to: email@example.com
in hard copy, by post to:
Dean's Office of the Faculty of Pharmacy
Medical University of Warsaw
1 Banacha St.
APPLICATION for nostrification proceedings - according to the specimen and additional documents:
1) A copy of the diploma of graduation (an apostille is required for the diploma) - original for inspection.
2) A copy of documents enabling the assessment of the course of studies, the learning outcomes achieved and the duration of the studies: a diploma supplement - an apostille required, curricula for all the years of studies (syllabuses), a list of subjects and grades or an extract from the course book - originals to be submitted for inspection.
3) A copy of the certificate, diploma or other document on the basis of which the person applying for the nostrification of the diploma was admitted to the studies - original to be inspected.
4) A simple translation into Polish of the documents referred to in points 1,2,3,
5) Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of the requested nostrification procedure.
6) Applicant's declaration of place and date of birth
7) In the case of a change of surname, copies of the marriage certificate and translation
Documents should be submitted in electronic form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMOUNT OF FEES
The nostrifying university charges a fee for conducting the nostrification procedure in an amount not higher than 50% of the minimum basic salary of a full professor.
The fee is charged irrespective of the outcome of the nostrification procedure.
The fee shall be paid to the Warsaw Medical University's bank account or at the University's cash desk by the deadline set by the Chairperson of the Nostrification Commission, under pain of leaving the application unprocessed.
PROCEDURE PROCEDURE AND DEADLINES - in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 28 September 2018. http://prawo.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/DocDetails.xsp?id=WDU20180001881
Deadlines for receipt of applications in the nostrification procedure in the academic year 2022/2023:
20 October 2022 - 21 November 2022
20 January 2023 - 21 February 2023
21 August 2023 - 22 September 2023
The procedure for conducting at the Medical University of Warsaw proceedings on the nostrification of diplomas of graduation from studies abroad and proceedings on the confirmation of graduation from studies at a specific level are regulated by:
Order No. 89/2022 of the Rector of the WUM dated 8 April 2022 amending Order No. 53/2020 of the Rector dated 16 March 2020.
Order No. 53/2020 of the Rector of the WUM dated 16 March 2020.
Order No. 63/2020 of the Rector of the WUM dated 31.03.2020 amending Order 53/2020 of 16 March 2020.