On-line registration is closed.
How to apply for 2022-23 Academic Year.
There are six main steps in the admissions process:
THE PROCESS OF REGISTRATION for the academic year 2022/2023:
√ Register on-line on the Medical University of Warsaw admission website (remember your login and password):
Click here to proceed to the online registration process
• On-line registration deadlines for applicants can be found at Recruitment Schedule web page.
There is no entrance examination for candidates. More information at: General Requirements.
√ Fill in the application form on-line, especially the obligatory fields indicated by the system.
Every completed stage is marked green. Uncompleted stages are marked red. Remember to choose date and the place of the entrance exam.
Enclose all the required documents: high school-leaving examination certificate or confirmation from high school about date of graduation, English language certificate, copy of your valid passport, confirmation of the application fee payment, your photo and other documents requested by the system. Application without the above mentioned documents enclosed will not be complete and valid.
√ Pay application fee in the amount of 20.00 EUR on your individual account number provided by the on-line admission system. Fee is non-refundable.
Title of payment – applicant's name, Id number, EDPharmacy, academic year 2022/2023
- All the information about the course and results of the admission process will be available ONLY on the Applicant’s on-line recruitment account. It means that information put there shall be deemed given and binding.
- The only way to register and apply for Medical Studies in English in the Medical University of Warsaw is on-line – via the on-line admission system. We will not accept other forms of application.
- The University is not responsible for incorrectly completed application.
- The University is not eligible to inform third parties by phone.
- The University reserves the right to cancel a programme of English Pharmacy Division if there is an insufficient number of enrollments.