1. Application fee (EUR) - non-refundable
- €20.00 for all of the applicants
Fee must be paid before the on-line registration deadline (see Schedule), on your individual account number provided by the on-line admission system. The University cannot process your application until it receives this payment.
The legally binding document is in the Polish language, available at: https://rekrutacja-info.wum.edu.pl/sites/rekrutacja-info.wum.edu.pl/files/zal_19_us_nr_41_2020_z_29.06.2020.pdf
Application Fee Refund
In most cases, the application fee is nonrefundable. However, in some circumstances exceptions may be made.
More on Application Fee Refund Policy
2. Tuition fee - 1st year only 5 700 EUR!
Fees per each academic year:
|whole year of studies|
|in 2 installments|
|in 4 installments|
|1st year||5 700||2 900||1 460|
|2nd year||8 200||4 160||2 100|
|3rd year||10 500||5 330||2 690|
|4th year||10 500||5 330||2 690|
|5th year||10 500||5 330||2 690|
Entire course of study: 46 000 EUR
Tuition fees must be paid before the following deadlines:
1) for fees paid in a one-time manner for whole year:
- until October 15th of the given academic year.
2) for students who obtained the consent for division of payments into two instalments:
- winter semester – until October 15th of the given academic year,
- spring semester – until February 15th of the given academic year.
3) for students who obtained the consent for division of payments into four instalments:
a) fees in the winter semester:
- instalment 1 – until October 15th of the given academic year,
- instalment 2 – until December 31st of the given academic year.
b) fees in the spring semester:
- instalment 1 – until February 15th of the given academic year,
- instalment 2 – until May 31st of the given academic year.
For more information about payments, see Rules of payment
Tuition fees should be paid in to the individual student bank account. In the title of payment please put: your name, ID number, Pharmacy, academic year you pay for.