Application Fee Refund Policy:
1. Only candidates registered in the MUW registration system (with IRK number) are entitled to a fee refund, regardless of who paid the fees.
2. Candidates are only eligible for a full fee refund in two cases mentioned below:
a) their registration was cancelled before the deadline for application fee payment has passed,
b) they paid fee not assigned to any application
3. Reimbursement is not available to Candidates who was admitted (or denied of admittance) to the examination or accepted for the program (IB/EB/EU/OECD/EFTA students).
4. In particular, the fee refund is not applicable, when Candidate:
- cancelled the application after the deadline for application fee payment.
- did not attend an examination at the time and place published in the in the examination timetable.
- was not accepted for enrollment at the English Pharmacy Division of the Medical University of Warsaw
Processing fee refunds
1. A refund request must be submitted in writing to the Recruitment Commission of Medical University of Warsaw not later than October 31, 2022.
a) Download and fill in: Refund Application Form
b) Mail it or deliver in person to the address:
Medical University of Warsaw
Żwirki i Wigury Str. 61, Room 9, ground floor
02-091 Warsaw, Poland
2. Applications will be handled after the MUW admission period is fully closed (usually mid-November)
3. Payment of refunds approved MUW Recruitment Commission will be made on the bank account or sent to mailing address provided in the application, at the expense of Applicant.